- Clean out closets and the attic. Items left should be neatly arranged and well organized.
- Make sure all water faucets look and function properly.
- Illumination is a welcome sign. Replace bulbs and turn on the lights.
- Wash dishes, make beds, put away clothes, and straighten up.
- Keep pets out of the way during showingsmany people are allergic.
- Never apologize for appearance; it either distracts or accentuates the problem.
Look at your home objectively. Pretend you are a prospective buyer seeing it for the first time. Remember, the better it looks, the quicker it will sell. Call or email us for recommendations on how to stage the property for presentation to prospective buyers. We will be happy to walk through your home with you and help you set the stage.